Most Durable Bag??

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Alright Ladies I took my Artsy on vacation to Florida this past week and a half. And let me tell you if you didn't already know that this bag is so freaking durable I was blown away. I did not cover my handle as planned because I agreed with some of the ladies here that it is just too beautiful for that. So I returned the Coach bandeau. I did however take my dust bag and put it in there while the bag was under the seat on the plane as that is what I was worried about the most. But man I was was worried for nothing and the Artsy Mono is definitely not as delicate as I made it out to be. Beautiful, sexy and durable that is what I am talking about. The Artsy may just be my favorite bag right now. I will say though Florida is good for something because the Patina on my bag moved quickly in the humidity so it is a nice light honey brown and also relaxed a lot during that time so it is quite comfortable on the shoulder - loving that!

What do you think is your most durable bag? I think this will help others who are planning on purchasing an LV especially LV's which have vachetta.

I hope you had a great vacation CornishMon! I'm really happy to hear about the Artsy. I think its a really stunning bag. In my collection, my Batagnolles H is my most durable. It's my workhorse that I just throw everything into. I baby my Speedy 40 a lot more.

I would love to see the patina on your Artsy, nothing like a beautiful honey patina :smile:

Glad you had a good time in on your vacation, where all in FL did you go?? We've been having some crazy storms here the past week, hopefully you guys had good weather while visiting!

Glad you had a good time in on your vacation, where all in FL did you go?? We've been having some crazy storms here the past week, hopefully you guys had good weather while visiting!

Oh you are in Orlando. . . West Palm Beach was where we were (DH family) - rained off and on but the good thing there is it rains really hard for like 10 minutes then stops. Weather was absolutely wonderful.

Will be watching this thread, thanks CornishMon! :tup:
I've always thought the canvas bags seem very durable, however I got my speedy de 30 out of its dust bag last week, it's not been used much at all but all four corners have that dark area of rubbing. I'm now worried about my de nf.

Will be watching this thread, thanks CornishMon! :tup:
I've always thought the canvas bags seem very durable, however I got my speedy de 30 out of its dust bag last week, it's not been used much at all but all four corners have that dark area of rubbing. I'm now worried about my de nf.

I have a Speedy 30 DE as well and have none of that? When you use to you recall rubbing against something?

I have a Speedy 30 DE as well and have none of that? When you use to you recall rubbing against something?
Nope, I'm very careful with my bags so I'm really surprised it's happened and didn't notice the areas the last time I used it. I used to store it flat, but decided to store it stuffed as I thought it would be better not having creases when stored. The dust bag is too small when it's not flat but as it's all four corners I doubt it can be that.