Most comfy pumps to walk in? (7mm-8,5mm)

Dec 4, 2012
Hello ladies :smile:

I am pretty new to high heels in general, but lately I've been falling in over heels with mr Louboutins shoes :love:

I want to buy some classic heels that I can get alot of use out of. I want them to be comfy so I can wear them to work and out and about. So no heels higher than 8.5 mm.

So which of the pumps is more comfy/easy to wear? I love the pigalles, piou piou, rolando and so kate model.

I would recommend Simples or shorter heel Pigalle over Rolando, and So Kate (only comes in higher heels). Piou Piou are also fine, but I find Simple/New Simples more comfy. Do you prefer round or pointy toes?

I'd definitely go for the pigalle with the 85mm heel, I have 3 pairs and they're my go to shoes. I had a pair with the 70mm heel but it was more like a kitten heel which I found more difficult to walk in.

Piou Piou is more comfortable than Pigalle imo.

I don't really understand why you chose Rolando and So Kate, when you say you don't want heels more than 85mm. These are only available in 120, Rolando having an internal platform so you walk on 100.

Piou Piou is more comfortable than Pigalle imo.

I don't really understand why you chose Rolando and So Kate, when you say you don't want heels more than 85mm. These are only available in 120, Rolando having an internal platform so you walk on 100.

I meant I like the style of rolando and so Kate :smile: So you would know what style of pumps I like.