Most comfortable shoes, period -- no matter how ugly?

Ladies - thank you for this thread! I've been searching all week for a pair of comfortable work shoes, and I can't find a thing!

I've also been wearing Ecco, Dansko's (Meredith) that look like this (not as hideous IMO as the clogs):
_5259463.jpg

but they have stretched out after a year of constant use and I now need something else. I work on a college campus, and can't be hobbling into class because my shoes are cute but feet are killing me!

Keep those suggestions coming! Especially ones that are more "professional" looking.

I have a pair of Betsey Johnson heels that are like these, but in blue leather and they are the MOST comfortable shoes I own. I prefer them over any pair of sneakers/boots/sandals! I'm totally serious!!
4238_z.jpg

I also can't do the ugly sandals or sneakers that scream "I'm American!

Both of these by Diesel are cute and comfy. They have a similar amount of support, but aren't as ugly as running shoes.

7769-456106-p.jpg

3279-358955-p.jpg

My favorite comfy shoes will always be the Puma Speedcat though.

6901-525299-p.jpg

I actually think my havaianas are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have in the world. The foam/rubber is just soft enough so that you don't feel the ground and they're really cheap! They're also not as ugly as crocs and have pretty versions with silver straps and etc

Crocs - Give me that squishy soft footbed any day!
Rainbow sandals - Give them a few days to a week to break in and you'll never need new flips again.
Pumas - I have a love affair with that puma swoosh. My favorite pair? My Blackout suede californias. Had them since 2003 and they're still going strong. The soles have almost no grip left but as long as I'm not running on a floor coated in cooking oil I should be good!
Louboutin Graffiti flats - once I broke them in, they felt like slippers!
Converse Hi-Tops - They were okay for a while until I wore down the insole. Then I added my beloved Dr. Scholl's gel insoles and they became my favorites again.

I recently bought a pair of Sofft Tyla boots, and was shocked to realize I can walk all day in them and still want to wear them again the next day. They are SO comfortable. I haven't tried other Sofft styles, but if they are anything like my boots, I may have to investigate!

P10205251-1.jpg

I haven't traveled in them yet, but I LOVE Sperry Topsiders (the original leather ones) for walking all over my college campus (not to mention that probaly 80-90% of my classmates wear them too, they're very preppy-stylish). They have a soft rubber sole and then pretty much everything else is leather. Very soft and molds to your feet immediately. Sperry makes the original boat shoe and also a more sneaker-ish version, but I prefer the original as they are unlined and thus super-breathable. Lined shoes trap sweat and make feet stink, but my Sperry's don't smell AT ALL. There is not really much arch support, but I have flat feet so that works out fine for me.