Most comfortable shoes, period -- no matter how ugly?

Really? I am surprised! I am attaching you three pics. The green and black shoes are Tod's, the pink are Hogan (Fay, Hogan and Tod's are all produced by the same group and I would like to say it's one of the few brands that produces 100% in Italy - Diego della Valle has given a big extra every month to his employers to share the profits, something new and crazy in Italy! I liked this idea he had!).
I can walk a lot with all three pairs of shoes because they are comfortable, I would say that the ballerina are the less comfy but still better than other ballerinas (miles away better than Prada ballerina!!). I would say stay really away from Doc Marteens if you find Tod's not comfortable :yes:
I think that shoes are very personal! I read here of people saying that Zara shoes are not comfortable while I have two pairs and are perfect, I read people saying that Marc Jacobs are so comfortable but I have one pair and they hurt so much...! So it's all relative I think!
What about Gucci or Prada sneakers?

Attachments

• 06-08-07_1107.jpg
    06-08-07_1107.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 513
Oh, and the girl who just bought a pair of Manolos and Gucci heels YESTERDAY is TODAY considering buying these:

Any experience with KEENS?

I bought EXACTLY these shoes last summer. Mine are lime green -- that's the only difference. They were GREAT for things like wandering around an outdoor art fair for hours in the heat. Not quite as comfy as Crocs, but sturdier, if you know what I mean.

My Mephisto clogs:
...which look like this without the trim. They were a godsend on a music tour through Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia and Italy...our performing outfits were floor length dresses so these were not only my walking shoes but performance shoes as well. Completely too granola for me, but they felt like slippers and that was important!

Birkenstocks are very light and comfortable. They also provide pretty good arch support. The clog styles are not that bad, in my opinion, with jeans and casual pants. If you are going to Europe, another plus is that you'll be down with the Germans. :smile:

:P - hey not all of us wear birkenstocks!!!!!

anyways, i personally would go for a nice and comfy pair of tods or hogans. I love those and they are still stylish.

Croc flip flops are very comfortable. I walked over ten hours in them but towards the tenth hour my feet were sore. I don't know if it was that my feet were tired or it was the shoe. Prada sport sneakers or sandals are very comfortable as well. Puma also makes a comfortable sneaker. I also find that changing you shoes every day helps. One day I will wear a sneaker, another a flip flop, etc. Good luck and please let us know what you pick out. I'm always on the look out for comfortable walking shoes.

I've never tried Reefs -- are they comfortable enough for all-day walking?

The shoe that was most comfortable for me ever, for all day walking was Danskos. Chefs wear them, doctors wear them, nurses wear them, teachers. Many professionals who spend lots of time on their feet either standing or walking wear them.

Just go to zappos.com and read the reviews.
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/4940004/c/86.html

985-44682-d.jpg

The shoe that was most comfortable for me ever, for all day walking was Danskos. Chefs wear them, doctors wear them, nurses wear them, teachers. Many professionals who spend lots of time on their feet either standing or walking wear them.

Just go to zappos.com and read the reviews.
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/4940004/c/86.html

985-44682-d.jpg
Agreed. Ugly as sin but sooo comfy. I have four pairs of the "professional" style that Merika posted above.

my feet ALWAYS hurt when i'm traveling and sightseeing all day. like others, i recommend pumas. also, cole haan flats with nike air. comfy, not too pricey, and a few of the styles are cute.