Most comfortable Luxury branded ballet flats

I tried on my first pair of Nicholas Kirkwood Beya flats and they were so uncomfortable!! My toes were squeezed together and I could barely walk without pain. I tried on a half size larger, but my heel kept slipping out as I walked. How could anyone find these flats comfortable??

For my most comfortable flats, I have both Chanel ballet flats and Ferragamo.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I tried on my first pair of Nicholas Kirkwood Beya flats and they were so uncomfortable!! My toes were squeezed together and I could barely walk without pain. I tried on a half size larger, but my heel kept slipping out as I walked. How could anyone find these flats comfortable??

For my most comfortable flats, I have both Chanel ballet flats and Ferragamo.

I guess as always it depends on foot shape, as my NK Beyas are SO comfortable; like, I barely feel like I'm wearing shoes (if that's possible!)

Reactions: candacej
I thought my feet (I have very narrow feet) would be a perfect fit for Nicholas Kirkwood, but sadly no. I'm glad they are comfortable for you! They are so cute!
I have narrow feet as well and couldn't find the right fit with the Beyas. I think the heel was too wide for me. Was hoping for a better fit with the Casatis but currently contemplating returning the beautiful pair I bought on sale :sad: