Most comfortable Luxury branded ballet flats

There's another big thread on this topic and the consensus was lanvin flats. After reading that thread I bought chloe scalloped flats and lanvin flats. Love them both but lanvin is so comfortable, after you add a cushion to the elastic heel. I'm living in them now

Reactions: wee drop o bush
Lizzieke - LOVE!!!!! I'm definitely more a leather rather than patent girl.

Is everyone referring to the lanvin ballerinas with the cinched back? If so, they are too plain looking for me. I'm looking for some embellishment or bow.

Right now loving the ferragamo varina leather. Will check them out tomorrow.

Lizzieke - LOVE!!!!! I'm definitely more a leather rather than patent girl.

Is everyone referring to the lanvin ballerinas with the cinched back? If so, they are too plain looking for me. I'm looking for some embellishment or bow.

Right now loving the ferragamo varina leather. Will check them out tomorrow.

These are my first patent leather ones. It's coming in to Australian winter, so, they should be ok for this season..

Post what you choose when you bring your beauties home.

Ferragamo will fit the bill for all the reasons given. Luxurious, beautiful, statement, and wider fittings. They also last forever.

What I would say is, my Ferragamo flats have always taken at least a couple of wears to break in, because of the quality of the leather. They may not be as comfortable as the others initially, but don't let that put you off.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Absolute comfiest out of the box for me were AGL. Like sticks of butter on my feet.

My next choices are Miu Miu elastic flats, Ferragamo Varina, Repetto, Chanel, and Tory Burch (old Reva and Aaden). Bally too.

Ferragamo are absolutely classic. I have vintage Ferragamo and Bally shoes and they really do stand the test of time, not to mention wear with just a bit of TLC every now and then.

My Louboutins and new Ferragamos took a couple wears to feel good but once they were broken in, they're so comfortable.

The weird thing for me is ferragamo heels were very comfy for me but I couldn't get their flats to work. I bought 3 pairs during sale, and they killed my feet.

I do love Chanel flats, took me the shortest time to break in.

I just bought my first Ferragamos, patent Vara style with short block heel (not the totally flat version but basically functions as a flat for me). I really like them, very comfortable. I will say they run small though, as these are 11B and I usually wear a 10 in most shoes.

Lanvin all the way. Super comfy and the leather is nice and soft.

503387117_product_1

503012197_product_1

Reactions: wee drop o bush