Most comfortable high heels?

Meandmybags

Jun 7, 2006
I love high heels.No doubt for that. I think they make women look sexy and elegant but i always have problems with my shoes. They hurt me all the time especially the high ones. So which brand or style do you think is the most comfortable?

For me its Louboutin. I can wear even a 5" heel all night long, and feel completely cushioned. Prada also, in my experience are incredibly soft and comfortable.

I have tried them all. For me, by far the most uncomfortable of ALL designer shoes are Jimmy Choo, they just hurt so much even after an hour, closely followed by Manolo Blahniks.

I think it really depends on your feet, I can go dancing in Manolos after wearing them all day. Choos and Pradas I cant wear longer then 2 hours unless sitting down, which is strange as I love wearing Miu Miu. I find Vuitton, Sergio Rossi, Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors really comfy too.

Aagh, wish I had the budget for Manolos!

Anyway, I mainly wear Charles David for high heels - I can do the 4" stilettos quite comfortably, and they come in so many great styles at reasonable prices!

I think Charles David and Guess are two of the most comfortable brands. They usually have l little wider toe box (in the pointy toe styles) and a little more padding for the ball of my feet.

Two of my favorites are "Peak" from Charles Davis and "Carrie" from Guess. They are both 4" heel classic style pumps that I can wear all day at work - and even go out after - without too much problem.

Andrea

I mostly own high heels and I think the most comfortable heels are made by Kenneth Cole. My feet never get tired wearing their heels even when I walk around in them all day.

Thanks girl i think i will try them all on. It seems to me that the more expensive the shoes ,the more comfortable they are.

I've never had Prada shoes but my Dior kills my feet everytime i wear them. YSL is not better or even my Gucci flat.I think it's because when they are new ,the leather is still hard. I'd better wear them and walk around the house to make them soften.

I seriously have not found an uncomfortable pair of Cls yet :biggrin:

I am receiving the Bruges tomorrow, so can tell you about the fit of those soon.. But I would love the yoyos they are completely devine.

Whichever you decide on, I am sure they will be the first of many pairs ;)

my faves from my collection for ya!
DSC02301.jpg

DSC02296.jpg

2ae4641e.jpg

my browns are so high, but I can keep them on all night