Most Comfortable : Hermes Oran, Dior Dway Mule or Chanel PVC & Patent Calfskin Mules ?

Eleni910

Apr 18, 2013
Please help Trying to decide which one is the most comfortable before I purchase ... I am a size 10 with wide feet thank you !!

Attachments

• chanel.jpg
    chanel.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 238
  • oran-sandal--021056Z 03-front-1-300-0-579-579_b.jpg
    oran-sandal--021056Z 03-front-1-300-0-579-579_b.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 1547677990_KCQ166ERC_S56B_E03_ZH.jpg
    1547677990_KCQ166ERC_S56B_E03_ZH.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 237
I've heard quite a few people say that the Oran sandals have a hard base and are very uncomfortable.

To me, they were quite stiff when I tried on in the boutique, so I never bought them. I have wide feet as well and I could tell they're definitely a pair I would have to stretch out with my shoe-stretchers before attempting to wear.

Reactions: Eleni910
I have the Orans in 3 colours and they require a couple of wears before the leather softens up but then they are super comfortable. I also have the Dior sandals you mention and they are very comfortable. If I was only buying one it would be the Hermes as I feel they're more timeless

Reactions: Pink*Petunia
I would not buy PVC sandals if I had wide feet unless they are comfortable when you first try them on -- I don't think they will stretch to your foot. In my experience, people either love or hate the fit of Orans. You have to try them for yourself. IDK what the Diors are made from.

Reactions: Frillylily
Love the Oran!
I tried the Dior flats.. Good alternative to the Orans. But Oran would be the preferred first pair to own. Plus... it's withstand better with wear n tear! I hv a black Oran that last me 7yrs and still going strong. Just added in a Gold and im confident these will last for a long long time.