Most comfortable Coach shoulder bag?

Sep 7, 2009
Which in you all Coachies' opinion is the most comfortable Coach Shoulder bag in leather? I am wondering about Zoe? I have to make a long trip... Change three flights and also will be doing lot of walking in the city. I am not a crossbody bag gal.Should I buy a Zoe off the bay or any other previous design or a bag now at the boutique. TIA

The ZOE is most comfortable shoulder bag.
Also the MFF ZOE convertible is comfortable with optional crossbody strap.

12671 Zoe
14707 MFF Zoe

Attachments

• 12671_b4bk_a1.jpg
    12671_b4bk_a1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 249
  • 14707 - Copy.jpg
    14707 - Copy.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Anything from the parker line is really comfortable. The shoulder strap is nice and smooshy, and it stays put and doesn't slide down. There are a bunch of hippies on ebay right now.

Definitely Zoe! I have a medium and a large patent. I love them both...they are super comfortable! For a bag that is available now, I would say the Madison Shoulder Bag. It's a beautiful bag and very comfortable, too. It is rather large though, which could be a drawback during flying and and a lot of walking.

I'm gonna say the Large Ergo Hobo!!!! They are older but I still LOVE them!

here is my black patent one ( a what's in your bag photo)

3486448991_ba15acf40f_z.jpg

Yea I usually like crossbody bags, because I don't like having my shoulder bag slip off. I am curious as to what people think, because obviously there are alot more shoulder bags out there than crossbody. I have a couple shoulder bags, but I don't like the straps... they also don't have enough of a drop for me either.

I always thought Carly was really comfortable, then Zoe, then the recent Madison Crossbody Shoulder bag (the one for $298) and the Brooke. Hoping for new styles, and as we hear they seem to be arriving soon, can't wait :smile:

I think I read somewhere that the name of the Ergo line comes from "ergonomic" which is basically about being comfortable and reducing strain. AHHH, someone please correct me if I'm wrong on the etymology with that one. Sounds right though!

My most comfortable bags are my Ergo and my Parker. My mom uses Zoes and loves them and she's all about comfort lol! :smile: And you can't go wrong with a crossbody either.