Most comfortable 150s? Advice please!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies

I am on the search for comfy heels to wear for my wedding. My fiance is over a foot taller than me so I'd like to wear 150s or higher if I can manage.

I currently own Lady Peep 150, Greissimo 140 and Jenny 140 but they are too narrow for me to wear comfortably for 8+ hours.

Should I go for the thicker platform peeptoes like Highness/Drapesse, or should I go for a thicker heel like Bambou/Babel?

Or should I just get some nude Bianca 120s and be comfortable all night?

2. madame butterfly bootie is my most comfy 150mm+ (and one of my most comfy period) but not sure if they'd go with your dress or you could find them since they are older.

3. I have heard this actually!! I will have to look into it, thanks for the feedback

4. #4 Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    Miss Benin 160, Lady Gres 160 or Highness. I own the Lady Gres and they are totally comfy for 8+ hours wearing over the Lady Peep or other Louboutins.

5. Daffodile and the Taclou are really easy breezy for me. The taclou has a thicker heel which gives me so much more support and comfort. I highly recommend either or (taclou more).

6. Lady peeps are my most comfy :smile:

7. Wedding shoe shopping!!!! :woot:

I can't give you any advice on what's the most comfortable 150s unfortunately, but personally I won't be wearing anything higher than 120 (probably wearing the LCs I got off you!!! :heart:) on my wedding. Here's my 2 cents. Comfy or not, a platform is still a platform, and I don't want have to worry about trying to keep my balance while running around here and there. I don't want to be watching my every step, and I don't want to trip and break my ankle on my wedding day. Secondly, I will be doing lots of drinking and dancing the whole night (when I say dancing, I mean serious dancing like salsa, disco fox, etc.. not bouncing up and down, and shuffling left and right :P ). If so, platforms are pretty much out of the question.

However that's just my opinion, and I can understand you want a higher pair because of your height difference. Maybe you can wear the higher pair for the morning/ceremony/photo session and change to a lower pair at the end of the night?? Whatever you decide, it will be great :smile: Just don't forget though, that you should only get a pair that you really love, and will wear again after the wedding. Because your shoes will be covered most of the time anyway, and it would be a shame to get it just for the wedding and if you won't wear it after that..

8. I think the LP's are probably the easiest of the 150's to wear.
    I find the Lady Gres 160's a bit of a challenge.

9. I sold them after 3 years but the Madame Butterfly Booties were my most comfortable 150 too...