Most classic LV?

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Washington DC
I want a classic LV, something smaller though. I love the big bags, but when I'm out without my 3 kids, I like to feel a bit 'freer' and not have a big bag on my shoulder. I prefer something hand-held though.

I am definitely somewhat fashion forward, although I am a mom of 3 small kids. I do love edgier bags, but prefer to buy classic designer ones instead so that I can wear them for years.

Any thoughts on which bag you think would be a great 'must have' LV that will stand the test of time? I already have a Galliera Mono MM and a Ebene NF MM (which don't fit the category I'm talking about either). I do *love* the classic look of the Mono Speedy, but don't know if I'm better off saving up for a Tivoli PM or perhaps something else?

THANKS!

verondear

O.G.
Nov 1, 2008
USA
I have red Epi petite noe and love it. It is a classic collection. Speedy is nice and classic too, it sounds like you are into the monogram pattern.

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
Speedy all the way - I truly believe it is the most iconic LV. And if you prefer small, try a 25.

Feb 29, 2008
Arizona, USA
I bought a Speedy B 30 when my daughter was born in May, and it is great for when I'm with her and when I'm not. I have the shoulder strap if I need it, and I usually want it when I'm carrying her or her stuff! Lol It can also be worn crossbody as well. I also recently bought the Odeon MM as another crossbody option, and I have liked that as well. Good luck!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I'd say Tivoli PM if you want something mono, less pervasive and handheld. A speedy is always a nice option, but it sounds like you want to stand out a bit. I have 2 speedys and the Tivoli PM. For what you want, the Tivoli seems like a great choice. I would also suggest looking at the Popincourt Haut. It is a classic take on the triangle bag and has adjustable straps so it can be carried by hand or lengthened to be a cute little shoulder bag.