Most affordable LV items?

Kouseki

Mar 7, 2015
I'm getting ready for the upcoming holidays and will be seeing some relatives that I'd like to get gifts for!
I have 2 aunts and my grandmother to buy for, and have the key pouch (cles) on my list so far.

Are there any other items that are affordable and good value that you would recommend I have a look at?

Thanks in advance!

I'm getting ready for the upcoming holidays and will be seeing some relatives that I'd like to get gifts for!
I have 2 aunts and my grandmother to buy for, and have the key pouch (cles) on my list so far.

Are there any other items that are affordable and good value that you would recommend I have a look at?

Thanks in advance!

if you can find the round coin purse I’d grab it. My grandmother was an immigrant and she always had a little no name coin purse for her change and rosary beads.

That generation also had key holders like the 4 and 6 ring. I’m sure they would love either because you can hide cash.

Is this their 1st LV piece?

Thanks in advance!
The notebooks from the Art of Gifting collection are cheap.