Mos's Modest Collection

mos said:
OMG the Manhattan is just a bag with attitude! I love it, but find it sometimes too big for my stuff. It doesn't look good when its empty! So, just today, I went out and put 2 pairs of sunglasses, my camera (although I didn't need it), ipod and other junk I really wasn't going to use just to beef it up!!! Its actually for work, my laptop fits nicely.
Yes, I use mine for my work/appointments too!!! Fits all my papers and other junk!!! SUCH a great bag!!! And I LOVE how it looks as good with a suit as it does with jeans!!!:love:

Okay..an update. Paddy is gone.....Sorry Paddy. I didn't love her and she brand new. So, back to the store! I got a chanel Caviar classic in black and silver. I LOVE THIS BAG SO MUCH!!!!:heart: :heart:

Attachments

• DSCN1123.JPG
    DSCN1123.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN1138.JPG
    DSCN1138.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 36
Okay, so I finally got my act together and am posting my small collection. I think its not bad considering both my husband and I are grad students.

The first group is what I call: FIRST GENERATION..they are from late 90s. Some are not designer names, but are great leather quality bought from high-end stores with their name on it.

1- The black shoulder bag (HARVEY NICOLS)- London.
2- White bag (RUSSELL & BROMLEY) - London.
3- Brown SHoulder bag (RUSELL & BROMLEY)- London
4- Coach Puchette
5- FURLA d.red tote
6- Chloe shoulder bag/clutch. I posted this one on the chloe unusual "older" bags.

wow great collection:heart: