Mos's Modest Collection

1. Okay, so I finally got my act together and am posting my small collection. I think its not bad considering both my husband and I are grad students.

The first group is what I call: FIRST GENERATION..they are from late 90s. Some are not designer names, but are great leather quality bought from high-end stores with their name on it.

1- The black shoulder bag (HARVEY NICOLS)- London.
    2- White bag (RUSSELL & BROMLEY) - London.
    3- Brown SHoulder bag (RUSELL & BROMLEY)- London
    4- Coach Puchette
    5- FURLA d.red tote
    6- Chloe shoulder bag/clutch. I posted this one on the chloe unusual "older" bags.

DSCN1080.JPG DSCN1081.JPG DSCN1086.JPG DSCN1083.JPG DSCN1082.JPG
  2. u got some really nice bags... like the white one...

3. WAIT!!!!! I AM NOT DONE YET!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the more contemporary collection

1- Ivory Chloe Paddington (new w/tags..going back to the store and I am getting a chanel)!!!!!
    2- LV damier Bucket
    3- LV Manhattan GM (my work bag)
    4- Isabella Fiore- will double as a diaper bag ( I am due in Sept!!!!!!!!)
    5-Fendi Baby Spy (ah! The love of my life:heart: )
    6-Black Gucci small hobo
    7- Coach satchel (my grab-and-go bag)
    8-White Dior Saddle
    9-Dior Wallet (pretty beaten up) and Gucci wallet
    10-LV cosmetic bag

I am waiting for an order from Gucci (courtesy of the sale!) and I will post pics of my new chanel.

DSCN1089.JPG DSCN1091.JPG DSCN1087.JPG DSCN1090.JPG DSCN1092.JPG DSCN1095.JPG DSCN1096.JPG DSCN1097.JPG
  4. Woah nothing modest about your collection! You have a fabulous, well rounded collection! Oh BTW congrats on being due in September. I hope all goes well for you and your upcoming baby! Thanks for sharing!
    :biggrin::flowers:

5. beautiful bags! thanks for sharing!

6. STUNNING!!! Esp. your Manhattan!!!:love:

7. I love that red Furla bag. It's such a deep, gorgeous shade of red.:love:

8. OMG the Manhattan is just a bag with attitude! I love it, but find it sometimes too big for my stuff. It doesn't look good when its empty! So, just today, I went out and put 2 pairs of sunglasses, my camera (although I didn't need it), ipod and other junk I really wasn't going to use just to beef it up!!! Its actually for work, my laptop fits nicely.

9. Thanks I am excited! I have been craving bags through out my pregnancy! But I don't eat them!:lol: :lol:

10. :love: :love: :love: Mo, i love you manhattan!!!! your collection is beautiful! so many different pieces!!! thanks for sharing!

11. LOL, now that is a craving I had never heard about!:roflmfao:

12. great collection!

13. wow, great collection. i also have the manhattan gm and love it!

14. Love your collection ... love:love: that baby spy!

15. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice