MOSHINO bags???

Jan 12, 2011
Hi everyone,

does anyone out here have a bag from Moshino? Do you like it and is the quality good?
I'm thinking of buying a shoulder bag that I found on the Net-a-Porter website.

Does anyone have experience purchasing from them? I was wondering if these also come in dustbags :-p maybe a dumb question but I was wondering.

You can find the bag here:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/410432/Moschino/leather-shoulder-bag

TIA !!

I own a Love Moschino bag and it's a nice piece quality wise as well as style and versatility. It came with a dustbag, even though it's not of the high end line. Lovely bags and durable - my relatives have Moschino bags dating back to the 80's and they still look good.

i gotta say that the higher end Moschino [Couture!] line if fraught with niggling quality issues.
The QA is just not there. Majority of them come with slight issues that most people might overlook, but for the price they are charging, its quite disappointing.
A scratch here, an accidental cut on the leather there - the standard to pass QA is low.

The leather bags are also missing the "made in" tag... abit of a mystery really.

Bought a Moschino Couture wallet for my friend for this Christmas. Not too impressed by the quality. I just took a deeper look at it with Quakedup's comments. Glad I did. I put some leather conditioner on it in the hopes it makes it last longer for her.