Mosaique or Ipanema

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in a strange last-minute impulsive buying mood right now, and mesmerized easily by pretty colours - anyone own either of these? any thoughts?

2. I don't own one, but I think the Mosaique looks super cool! It also looks super large LOL, but I bet you can rock it with the right 'tude. :smile:

3. i agree - i think it folds over with buckles? i'm just thinking with a T shirt and skinny jeans
    hmmmmmm...

4. I received my Mosaique hobo earlier this week, and love it!
    It's much prettier in person than the picture looks. I'm really happy with it.
    Been carrying it for the last 2 days. I'll try to post a picture tonight.

5. Moogle, I hope you can post your modelling picture. I'm dying to see it IRL!

6. I covet the Mosaique hobo. So gorgeous!

7. I like both, but I think the Mosaique is my favourite of the two!

8. Just saw your post! Will get pictures tomorrow. I won't be modeling, but you'll be able to see both my mosaiques!

9. Thanks! I look forward to it...and two will be even better!:drinks:

10. bump! Moogle - where are your pics? Do you like the bag? Dying to know here!

11. Oh! Thank you. That enables me...er, helps a lot!

12. Holy crapola it's as big as she is!! :shocked:
    I still love it, maybe even more now - lol!

13. Let us know if you get it - and please tell me you're a normal sized person - WHY do all the online models of HH bags so frigging tiny??????

14. Eeek.. that could double as a sleeping bag for a little itty bitty Hottie...