Morton's Steak House 2 for $99 is BACK!!!

This is a fantastic deal, they had it through out 2008, and now it's back up again. Current offer expires on 03/31/09, some locations are restricted. Enjoy! BF and I took advantage of it several times in 08, will be making another reservation soon :graucho: FYI this deal is not public advertised, you do have to request it from the server.
Dinner for Two...$99.99*
Choice of Two:
Caesar or Morton's Salad

Two Single Cut Filets

Choice of Two:
Broiled Sea Scallops, Colossal Shrimp Alexander
or Jumbo Lump Crab Cake

One Signature Potato & One Fresh Vegetable to Share

Choice of Two:
Morton's Legendary Hot Chocolate Cake or Key Lime Pie

Pair your dinner with a Bottle of 2007 Kenwood Sauvignon Blanc,
Sonoma County or 2006 "A" by Acacia Pinot Noir, California
for an additional $45.

Morton's Steak House 2 for $99

Magda101

Mar 12, 2007
My own bag land
I went to the SF location last Monday and it was lovely. The portion for the fillet was nice and the shrimp and crab cakes were delicious.
Too bad that the SF location does not offer dessert in their $99.99 deal.

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
Yep, I got my invitation card in the mail last week....we LOVE Mortons! My dh at first was apprehensive about the $99 special because he didnt think it would be enough food, but trust me, it is enough food! lol Its an excellent deal and a very nice meal!

paula2329

Jan 7, 2008
you don't need to print out the web coupon. Every time I phone in for reservation, verified the promotion is still valid, then told the server we would like to take advantage of the 2 for $99 special. their shrimp is by far the best of all 3 IMO :drool:
Awesome. Thanks! I agree, I love the shrimp too!

Jan 12, 2009
DH and I had this special for our anniversary. Their Lyonnaise potatoes are TDF, and Morton's serves the best Caesar salad I have ever eaten.