Mortale?

hmm personally i'm not a fan, not into the whole skull thing! :smile:

They probably have a giant template of skulls that they heat and "deboss"? the skulls on to and then treat the leather. If it's debossing they probably push the leather into a "mold" instead of embossing which is poking it upwards?... no idea ;D that's my best guess! lol

They look awesome for traveling...Ive been thinking about getting the really big one since Im traveling to Greece this summer for 2 months! But I wish someone had pictures to show!

Hi Girls! The Mortale has been doing amazing for us. Here is a picture of Miley Cyrus wearing the Travel Tote. It's a great/funky bag. Also perfect for traveling.

Attachments

• Mylie Cyrus.jpg
    Mylie Cyrus.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 141
Does anyone know if the Travel Tote that Miley has is in black or gunmetal? I thought it was black, but in the above pics, it says gunmetal??

I'm waiting for the mortale travel tote that I pre-ordered via lunaboston! :love:

I have seen the gunmetal Mortale IRL & prefer it over the plain black. If you look up larger pictures you can tell Miley is definately carrying the plain black version. The travel tote is gorgeous but a bit too big for me & the handbag version is too small! I hope they eventually make the handbag style in a larger size!

What's the handbag version you are talking about.. I think the travel tote is a bit too large for me.. a mini version of the travel tote would be great! or perhas satchel in this leather!...

I just bought the Mortale grande tote in gunmetal. Vanilla, green, copper, and black are also available. This bag is actually VERY nice!! I have two complaints,though... First of all, the chemical smell is HORRENDOUS! That I will probably deal with, but the second issue is that it's just WAY too big for me. I can't believe I'm saying that because I really love large bags and usually find the opposite problem. However, I decided to order the regular size, and it will be here tomorrow. I'll make a decision between the two and probably return one of them (unless I use the large strictly for traveling). If anyone would like to see photos, I can post them tomorrow. It's very nicely done, though, with nice soft thick yummy leather!!

I so wanna see pictures pleeeeeeease!! Both of them on you so I can see the differences and such...I really need a large bag for traveling and that one looks good. I cant decide yet.

I just bought the Mortale grande tote in gunmetal. Vanilla, green, copper, and black are also available. This bag is actually VERY nice!! I have two complaints,though... First of all, the chemical smell is HORRENDOUS! That I will probably deal with, but the second issue is that it's just WAY too big for me. I can't believe I'm saying that because I really love large bags and usually find the opposite problem. However, I decided to order the regular size, and it will be here tomorrow. I'll make a decision between the two and probably return one of them (unless I use the large strictly for traveling). If anyone would like to see photos, I can post them tomorrow. It's very nicely done, though, with nice soft thick yummy leather!!

I'd love to see comparison photos.

I just got the smaller tote, but I can't post till later or possibly tomorrow. I might wait and post with the other bags. Unfortunately, the smaller tote is also too small. SIGH...I don't know which one I'm going to keep, but I'm determined to keep one of them! It didn't help that the small one arrived squashed and a bit beat up either. Grr!!!

I have seen the gunmetal Mortale IRL & prefer it over the plain black. If you look up larger pictures you can tell Miley is definately carrying the plain black version. The travel tote is gorgeous but a bit too big for me & the handbag version is too small! I hope they eventually make the handbag style in a larger size!

You are getting a Turner?? Please post picture!