Morning After Mini

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm late to the Rebecca Minkoff bandwagon and kicking myself for not having noticed the Morning After Mini until now:crybaby: So do they still make it in dark gray? I checked the RM web store and it's not there. Does anyone know where I can find one?

2. ^Hello and welcome! The Dark Gray is a gorgeous color but unfortunately is really hard to find in the mini size. However, there is a regular size in the Dark Gray on Ebay! HTH!

3. Thanks, Gung. I saw that listing a couple days ago. There's a small scratch on the front pocket and I'm not sure if it would bother me. But the fact that it's a rare find makes me want to bid. Sigh...I'm so indecisive.

4. ^Do you care if it is used or not? I can't buy a used bag for some reason. It's almost taboo for me.

I think the bag listed on there was only used once though.

5. If it's a good deal, then I don't care if it's used. And I'm okay if it has scratches, but it has to be in a place that's not noticeable like the bottom or underneath a pocket flap.

6. Emily Grace has a morning after mini listed in dark grey...

7. Darn! I missed it. It's gone.

8. Hmmm maybe there was something wrong with their website - there were a bunch of bags listed for a few minutes and now only the two Kiss and Makeups are left again!

9. I don't see that one :confused1:

10. Yeah, those bags go fast. It's hard for me 'cuz I'm not an impulsive shopper so by the time I want it, it's gone.

11. I think that the only thing "wrong" with site is that we just bought everything. A few minutes ago, someone posted a 30% off code for EG. Et voila!!! Magic! Everything disappears :upsidedown: I grabbed a beautiful blue Treesje Asher satchel that I've been stalking and now the entire Treesje designer section is gone! In under 2 minutes.

12. Oooooh, you got the Treesje? That one was beautiful, I love their blue color! I actually posted the EG code and then saw the dark grey MAM and bought it myself - seemed too good to be true, plus with the 30% off. It didn't look like the last one though, because it was still up after I ordered. There were a few different colors of matinees at that point as well, plus the MAM in tangerine...

Now have to just wait and see if it ships!

13. Ha! Fair enough. I put both bags in my cart - the Treejse and the gray MAM - but the MAM was gone by the time I got finished typing. So since you posted the code, I'm glad it was you who snagged the MAM!

14. If you decide you don't like the MAM, can I have dibs on it? :yes:

15. Yes! :yes: