morning after & mini blk w. basket weave preorder on funkylala

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. late night shopping, not good for the wallet, but soothing, oh yes! i just noticed funkylala has pre-order on the morning after and and morning after mini in black with basketweave (i went with the mini - CAN NOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT - i've been looking forever. they're not on sale though :hysteric: but i've been looking too long to resist!

here's links
    http://www.funkylala.com/product_info.php?products_id=149
    morning after bag

http://www.funkylala.com/product_info.php?products_id=1251
    morning after mini

yippee!
    :woohoo:

2. nice, thanks!

3. i know right?!
    lol

so did u order urs already miss bagaholic72?

4. Thanks for posting!

I would be all over this, but I can't seem to find a discount code (I'm not quite sure if the Easter one still works?) so I'm looking elsewhere!

5. um yeah...like 11 minutes ago...why do i know, because now i'm counting the minutes until it comes (if i only knew)...

6. :yahoo:i'm happy for ya buddy!!

but hmm...wouldn't they deduct some from the "check availabilty?"
    cuz like an hour ago it was 9, so if u bought one MAM wouldn't it now be 8??
    lol...yea i'm like biting my nails wondering/debating to just click purchase on the MAM :P
    and clicking to see the availability ever so often to check to see that i still have time to decide lol

7. funkylala just added the other MA bag i like: the dusty w/ silver spot....just added to the page of RM bags

8. yeah and some nikki's too it looks like. i see quantity as 8. i got an email with an order number, guess i'll call them in the morning to be sure. maybe it takes a second to update???

9. usually RM produces bags in quantities of 8, so maybe each retailer was sent 8 bags...