Morning After Clutch worn double strapped!>>>

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Ok so I'm slow in not realizing it could be worn with the strap DOUBLED....

How I have worn it (or across the body messenger style). Either way I kept it long and low:

dsc09676no1.jpg

Then the penny dropped. Unclip one side and thread through and reclip. Voila! Worn as a double chain strap!!!

dsc09683su0.jpg

Or worn from the leather section and letting the double chains hang:

dsc09685yc0.jpg

dsc09687gh2.jpg

I love the two other ways you showed with the double straps. i double mine up, but i do it differently - i loop the clasp through and attach it right below the leather part, on both sides. If that makes sense. So the chain part is doubled, and the leather part is on my shoulder. I'll take pictures when i get home tonight :smile:

I love the two other ways you showed with the double straps. i double mine up, but i do it differently - i loop the clasp through and attach it right below the leather part, on both sides. If that makes sense. So the chain part is doubled, and the leather part is on my shoulder. I'll take pictures when i get home tonight :smile:

I do it this way too Few823...funny how everyone has their own process but we still get the desired look...way to go Minkettes :tup:

Love it! Thanks for the great pics, Karenab! Like some others, I have been dying to get this bag in Night...anyone seen one, or know when/if some more might come out?

TIA!