Morning After Clutch worn double strapped!>>>

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Ok so I'm slow in not realizing it could be worn with the strap DOUBLED....

How I have worn it (or across the body messenger style). Either way I kept it long and low:

Then the penny dropped. Unclip one side and thread through and reclip. Voila! Worn as a double chain strap!!!

Or worn from the leather section and letting the double chains hang:

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
Washington DC
I love the two other ways you showed with the double straps. i double mine up, but i do it differently - i loop the clasp through and attach it right below the leather part, on both sides. If that makes sense. So the chain part is doubled, and the leather part is on my shoulder. I'll take pictures when i get home tonight :smile:

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
^^^ Yea for matters concerning reclipping, doubling etc etc I need pics.

lol!!!

FiveClosets

... a girl can dream
O.G.
Jun 3, 2008
Wow, so many different ways to wear it. I've been wearing mine just cross-body. Thanks for this info! And beautiful modeling pics (as usual)! :biggrin:

Jun 10, 2008
Southern CA!
I love the two other ways you showed with the double straps. i double mine up, but i do it differently - i loop the clasp through and attach it right below the leather part, on both sides. If that makes sense. So the chain part is doubled, and the leather part is on my shoulder. I'll take pictures when i get home tonight :smile:
I do it this way too Few823...funny how everyone has their own process but we still get the desired look...way to go Minkettes :tup:

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
^ is that the accessory chain ordered from RM.com, or did it come with the cluthc?
Thanks everyone!!

This is how the clutch came - with this chain strap. Love how chunky it is.

I need pics of the other way you guys wear it!!!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Love it! Thanks for the great pics, Karenab! Like some others, I have been dying to get this bag in Night...anyone seen one, or know when/if some more might come out?

TIA!

ashsin

Oct 2, 2006
wow.. nice pics.. this bag looks great in all the ways uve shown.. btw karenab wat bag is that on ur signature? the green one?