MORGAN OAKLEY bags anyone?

Clutch Seattle has the bag in different colors and I think if you do a search, there is a coupon for it too.
Thanks for posting! I've been wanting the Baby Ditch in the blue color and couldn't find it anywhere. I didn't realize Clutch Seattle had got in new things.

Oh wait -- I'm not supposed to be spending any money right now! :rolleyes:

Notice: There is no selling on the forum. This is a bannable offense. Please familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations we have implemented on the forum. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this bag become a bottomless pit? That's the one issue I have with all these cute hobos; things tend to fall to the bottom, even when I use my trusty chameleon insert, it's usually a pain to find things.

I'm new to purse organizers. I'm actually considering one of these big Morgan Oakley bags (in fact most of my babies are quite large.) If a get a chameleon, which size works best in a big bag--the large??

Thanks all!

I'm not really sure as I don't use an organizer in mine, I just have a few assorted carryalls. The Morgan Oakley Ditch bags have been difficult to find lately, although I think there's one on eBay right now. Maybe you should get the bag first and then once you have the dimensions compare them with the size options of the organizer you want.

I'm not really sure as I don't use an organizer in mine, I just have a few assorted carryalls. The Morgan Oakley Ditch bags have been difficult to find lately, although I think there's one on eBay right now. Maybe you should get the bag first and then once you have the dimensions compare them with the size options of the organizer you want.

I just bought the one you probably saw on Ebay in a glorious kelly green. (I used to have a BCBG signature bag in kelly green but it was actually stolen out of my suitcase by a TSA agent (!!) By the time I filed a claim and was reimbursed, BCBG no longer sold that color and I've been jonesing for a kelly green bag ever since.) I hope this MO Ditch will satisfy my craving!