Morgan Freeman

it's not the age range that is so startling to me, it's how old she was when people know this started. . . could've been before that :shrugs:
That plus the family connection is gnarly. THEN comes the massive age difference. She's barely an adult, who she is today is not who she'll be at 30. . . *shuddering*
I hope this turns out to be false, I love him. LOVE him.
DH always asks me "who is that guy that narrates movies sometimes w/ that amazing voice" and I yell "Morgan Freeman!" his favorite movie is Shawshank . . so disappointing. Never saw it coming.

it's not the age range that is so startling to me, it's how old she was when people know this started. . . could've been before that :shrugs:
That plus the family connection is gnarly. THEN comes the massive age difference. She's barely an adult, who she is today is not who she'll be at 30. . . *shuddering*
I hope this turns out to be false, I love him. LOVE him.
DH always asks me "who is that guy that narrates movies sometimes w/ that amazing voice" and I yell "Morgan Freeman!" his favorite movie is Shawshank . . so disappointing. Never saw it coming.

:yes: They are both gross but he is grosser because she was so young when this started and yes it could have started earlier. He's known her since she was a baby. She grew up with him as her grandpa for Pete's sake.

Morgan Freeman Becomes ‘CBS Evening News’ Announcer

When Mr. Cronkite died in July, CBS said it would retire his voice-over, but then changed its mind for the time being.

“We knew that, at some point, it would be time to transition,” Rick Kaplan, the executive producer of the “CBS Evening News,” said Monday. “The time was right.”

Mr. Kaplan said that Mr. Freeman recorded the new introduction on New Year’s Day.

“All three network broadcasts now have celebrities as their announcers,” TVNewser notes. “Michael Douglas began announcing ‘NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams’ on Dec. 17, 2007. And Mike Rowe, best known for hosting Discovery’s ‘Dirty Jobs’ debuted as the voice of ABC ‘World News with Diane Sawyer’ last month.”

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/04/morgan-freeman-becomes-cbs-evening-news-announcer/

I don't know if that is a good move for CBS. :tdown:

This wasn't a rumor anymore, it was already proven true.

Sorry, I don't think this is the same as Roman Polanski, He RAPED a girl and fled the US so he would not be charged.

What he did was a Woody Allen, but it's still just as bad.

Now on the other hand, I do think it's wrong and NASTY. He basically raised this girl/child. That is NOT good. He took advantage of the situation.

I do think this will hurt his movie career. At least I know for me, it's made me think about not going to go see his movies. I can't even look at him on tv withough disgust.

Totally ruins Shawshank for me.

So not only his daughter will be his mother-in-law if they marry, but if they have children (ew but that's what some of the articles are saying), he will be the child's father/great-grandfather? Confusing family tree much? :biggrin: