Morgan for Men

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone's DH/DP have one, do they like it, good fit, good strap length? Which size do they have medium or large?

Many thanks :tup:

2. Maple, are you jumping off the sofa to buy your DH a Mulberry??!!! lol

3. Indeed lol, he's such a sweetheart so I thought I'd surprise him with a messenger for Valentines day, I'd rather invest the money into a bag than being ripped off buying a few stems of roses for quarter of the price of the Morgan.

It's going to shock him anyway, he'd never expect this but he works so hard and deserves a little Mulberry :smile:

I'm thinking small morgan at this stage of the planning.

4. the warren tote is so lovely and it has handles ans a long strap

5. I'll go take a look thanks SS!

6. I had the small morgan in the dark brown and sent it back but am thinking that was a mistake so I may buy it again, it is a very nice understated bag for men.

7. What were your reservations?

I did read someone mentioning because it was quite narrow not much could be fit in, and also there is the strap length being excessively long.

That's why I haven't jumped at it yet.

8. I have the larger Anthony Messenger...it is not as thin on the bottom as the Morgan and is great for daily use and all the essentials you need.

9. Thank you BM, I will have a look at the large Anthony - it seems a bit more roomy as you say, thanks so much, appreciate your response.