More weird stuff on eBay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annie your husband could be right... but I'm still thinking it's the seller jacking up his own price that price was just waaaay too out of control but could be! :shrugs:

Maybe that ebay seller meant "in bag, never opened" about the qee? :shrugs:

Annie your husband could be right... but I'm still thinking it's the seller jacking up his own price that price was just waaaay too out of control but could be! :shrugs:

Maybe that ebay seller meant "in bag, never opened" about the qee? :shrugs:
If I could link you to it I would...no...the photo is of the ciao ciao in a plastic bag! Its just weird that he would list it like that and then say he'd show me pics!

Oh, I know what kind of plastic bag you mean...like the one it comes in...you can get them from lesportsac like that...yeah, that is weird if he said, never opened but he was gonna open it to take pics....he's a liar!

Exactly!!! And thought I was rude that I assumed he wouldn't be able to show me any pics! I just saw that he only has 38 transactions....I'm guessin' he's not gonna last long insulting potential customers like that!!!! I haven't responded to his email because I think he's an idiot!! I don't know that he's a liar as much as hes AN IDIOT! I guess he thinks we toki addicts'll buy anything toki stuck in a plastic bag without pics! Pitiful thing is....we willl!

lol i was looking at the auction too..its funny that he said hes going to email you pics..i doubt he'll open it ...unless its already opened and decided to seal it to make it more saleable??

yeah i noticed that too annie! hahahaa... i wonder what the heck does she do with them all??? shes never sold anything? does she have a store somewhere and selling it???

Umm, that guy has no idea what he's talking about...probably a scammer...be careful w/him.

My favorite is the question at the bottom like are you sure this is a ciao...and he's like this style is the ciao ciao!! DUH..he listed it as a ciao...fool!

Umm, that guy has no idea what he's talking about...probably a scammer...be careful w/him.

My favorite is the question at the bottom like are you sure this is a ciao...and he's like this style is the ciao ciao!! DUH..he listed it as a ciao...fool!

Yeah, I wouldn't trust someone who knows nothing about what they're selling. He really might be a scammer/

No, I mean the guy is a fool...the seller...He's like Brand new in bAg or whatever he wrote CIAO!!

So I feel he's a fool b/c in his answer he's like...this is a CIAO CIAO. Like kinda annoyed that she asked if it was a ciao...I hate this guy...sorry, but I do. :lecture:

Status
Not open for further replies.