More versatile--Fuschia Denim Baggy GM or Fuschia Neo Speedy?

1. I have been wearing my baggy gm in the original blue for the past few days now and I love being hands-free. :smile:

The bag is so cute and slouchy i just love it.

I had planned on getting a fuschia speedy before they sell out (already have a blue speedy).

But now I like the Baggy GM so much I dont know which one to get. I won't buy it for another month or so but I'm just wondering which is more versatile and can be dressed up or down?

I'm thinking the neo speedy but I really love being hands-free with my baggy gm.

Opinions?

I dont want to buy another bag that I can only wear with jeans and t-shirts. that's what my blue baggy is for. I will only but the baggy gm in fuschia if it is versatile enought to be dressed up or down. Otherwise I'll stick to the neo speedy. :yes:

2. Baggy!:biggrin:

3. Really? So you think I can dress up a with a fuchia baggy gm and not look weird. Like wear it with a dress and heels?

I'm glad to hear your opinion b-cuz i always thought the fucshia speedy was nore of a dress upper

4. I feel that Speedy is really sporty looking. Or maybe I just think that because mine is reg. denim. Sorry, now I am all counfused myself!!!:lol: How about getting a mini pleaty in pink?:idea:

5. i like the speedy so much more. I have it in denim blue and green and i love them both!

6. The mini is too mini for me. I love the size of the baggy gm and the shape of the neo speedy.

Londonbrat-
    the speedy really is gorgeous, especially in fucshia. But now I have my head all twisted b-buz I like that the baggy gm is hands free :blink:

7. Both of them are pretty casual bags as denim inherently is a casual fabric, but if you're looking for a bag that can be dresed up or down I'd look at the Pleaty's:
    [​IMG]
    Mini Pleaty- $655

[​IMG]
    Pleaty- $1,100 (it currently doesn't some in fuschia but it can't be that far off)

8. i always like the epi line for the dressed up look but that doesn't really answer your question. I think the speedy, it would look great with a pink skirt or something

9. Thanks so much for your suggestions.....but I'm stubborn and I'm really set on either the neo or the gmin fuschia.

Which one which one?? :oh:

10. I think speedy in fushia, or how about PM? It's smaller, so a little dressier looking than GM, still hands free, but still roomy enough to hold all the essentials. Check mine out on my thread.

11. can you post a link to your thread? i wanna see. :yes:

12. You could always wait for the Winter collection and get something completely different. I find if I tend to duplicate or triplicate, I will always gravitate back to the original color I bought. Maybe get the denim shoes? If you are really stuck on one or the other, flip a coin, they are both beautiful bags. I am lovin my mini pleaty in fuscha!

13. Pink baggy

14. yea, i think the denim pattern isnt very dressy. try damier or epi for that. and i definitely prefer neo speedy over the baggy, but since you already have a casual bag, i suggest getting different bag

15. SPEEEDY ... for a change ;D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice