More versatile boots?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have 3 pairs of black boots and was wondering if all 3 are necessary.

One is a below the knee/calf boot (Coach)
    One is a mid calf boot (Frye)
    One is an ankle bootie. (Sam Edleman)

All are black.

Should I narrow it down to one, or all three good to have? Is there one I should have instead of these three?

2. I have several pairs of boots and personally I find I wear them all with different outfits. Over the knee black boots with leggings & skinny jeans. I have a knee high pair with a heel which I only wear if I'm not doing too much walking. I have smarter pair of ankle boots which I wear under trousers for work & a more casual pair of ankle boots. These are just the black boots, I also have a couple of pairs of brown boots.

Do you wear all 3 pairs currently?

3. I do wear the Frye and I just got the Sam Edleman ones recently but I see myself wearing those two more than the Coach ones.

But I see what you're saying, they all provide different looks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice