More True Love

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No, I haven't seen this but I like it so far! I like that it's like a bowler in that it zips down the sides.

2. Oh wow....love this!

3. Haven't seen it----it looks great in the picture, but 17 inches is pretty long. I would love to see it irl.

4. Don't know about that finish - you think it would hold up OK? After all the Cervo Lux stories going around, I'd be a bit worried. Also, I recently saw a Mulberry goat leather bag on holidays and thought it was a bit tough. Jury's out on this one for me...

5. Yes, I'd have to see this irl first before I make any judgments. I won't lie and say my eye was drawn to this bag when I first saw it on the website. No one has the craquele finish and I don't know how it feels.

6. Not particularly impressed with this one (sorry...just my personal opinion).

7. cuirous too abt seeing it IRL

8. That finish makes me nervous, too. I see visions of Cracking Cervo Lux and Bleeding Fairies with it, though I hope I'm wrong.

I'll be shopping this weekend and let you guys know if I see one.

9. ^ Darn finishes!

Absolutely love the simplicity of the bag itself though! Num Num Num

10. I think "Bleeding Fairies" would be a great name for a band. :P

If any of you see it in RL, see if you can sneak a couple of pics for we locally Prada-deprived! :graucho:

11. ^^^I'd love to help on the photos, but I've already been warned by our NM that's a big no no. :angel:

12. I'm probably just naive here, but why do the stores not want photos?

I was in NM in DC a couple of weeks ago and openly took pictures of everything they had in stock--Chanel, BV, and Prada. The only thing the SA said to me is to make sure that I gave her name out! Of course I was buying an expensive bag, so maybe she didn't want to rock the boat.

13. I can think of quite a few reasons, actually. I only know that the NM I frequent is pretty firm on this point. Darn it! :hysteric:

14. i'm scared of fancy finishes too... so can't decide yet until someone can give a review...