More to LV than Mono *PICS*

I love them Michelle! I would love to see youe entire collection one day....I know it's got to be amazing!

Thanks! I should take a picture of my whole collection, but it's so time consuming and a lot of work. LOL. Also, I think in my case it would be wise if I didn't make my entire collection public. I have had a bad experience before.

Thanks! I should take a picture of my whole collection, but it's so time consuming and a lot of work. LOL. Also, I think in my case it would be wise if I didn't make my entire collection public. I have had a bad experience before.

I know what you mean about hard work.....I took all mine out yesterday! I'm sorry you had a bad experience before :cursing: to whoever made it a bad experience....sharing your love of LV shouldn't be that way!
From the bits and pieces I've seen though....you have a stunning collection!

I realized from other posts that it is best for you not to showcase your entire collection--thank you so much for sharing what you can. :flowers: It's lovely and we do appreciate it, as you can tell!:drool: :love:

WOW Nice Collection!! - I appreciate all the different colors and styles. I am not a big mono or damier person myself so I love it when I see so much color.