More to LV than Mono *PICS*

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. While I love Mono as much as the next person, as I was cleaning my closet and organizing my bags, I noticed I have a variety of bags from different lines. When I first started collecting 2+ years ago, I only bought Mono and MC (which is still my favorite line) but, there is so many fabulous lines out there! I guess I never really realized it. Here's a picture of a few of my bags that I wanted to share that showcases some of the different lines:

[​IMG]

2. gorgeous!

3. :wtf: Can I visit you when I go to US:graucho: LOL Fabulous collections Michelle, simply stunning:drool: :love:

4. Wow....I love them all.

5. Great collection.

6. Love them! I never tire of looking at your collection!:yes:

7. Very NICE!!!! I love them all.

8. A beautiful and unique collection :heart:

9. can your collection get any more gorgeous-er michelle?

10. Gorgeus collection!! Can I see a better pic of the big orange bag?? When did that bag/line come out??

11. i LOVE the diverse collection! SO LOVELY!!!

12. What an awesome, diverse photo! :drool: :drool: :drool: And such a beautiful photo. I can never get enough photos of LV.

That gold theda next to the gold pap looks gorgoeus!

13. Hahaha. Sure. :smile:

14. such a variety of lovely bags--- well done!

15. beautiful collection! must be hard to choose what to carry at times :drool: