More than one cles? Why?

Do you have more than one cles? Why? And what is your use for it? I am considering buying a DE cles but I have already a mono cles..

Yes! I have three and I want another!! I purchased a Mono long ago - not sure how many years ago but I do know I paid $125 for it - HA!! It's kind of tired so I purchased a DE to replace it for everyday use. I also have a Pomme Cles which I keep inside my Eva at all times to use as my "wallet" when I carry her. I want a DA Cles so I can carry it in Spring and Summer and DE in Fall and Winter.

I also wanted to mention that my BFF has two as well. She has a DE and a Rose Indien. She uses her DE for everyday like me, and her Rose Indien for work. She can only carry a few things like her ID, etc because she's a pharmacist.

Good luck! Love these little items!!

I love the clés. I have seven. I love LV SLGs and I don't see how it's any different to having more than one bag. Technically we could all get by with one multi-purpose bag but I think most of us are well past that stage of thinking. :lol:

I usually have more than one, to match different bags or seasons. I have a black one (Chanel), and an azur LV one now. Just sold an ebene one now that spring is coming... switching to lighter colors. I don't think anyone *needs* more than one in the same color scheme though. Unless you use it for a different purpose, small wallet etc. :smile: but "need" is subjective. Lol.

Last edited:
I have a mono cles and I use it a lot! I carry my keys in it and sometimes I also carry change. I find it very useful for what's intended and also for carrying cards (id,dl,cc) and a bit of change when running a quick errand.
I own a second cles only because it is a limited edition, and I have to admit I don't use it as much.

I love the clés. I have seven. I love LV SLGs and I don't see how it's any different to having more than one bag. Technically we could all get by with one multi-purpose bag but I think most of us are well past that stage of thinking. :lol:

+1
I have 3 canvas and 3 vernis... the 3 canvas ones get used on my keys for cards and such (I switch them out depending on which bag I'm carrying, or if I just feel like a change). The vernis ones... I am hoarding! :upsidedown: Eventually they will go INSIDE my bags without keys. I carried one on my keys once and didn't like it, too big. But they are SO pretty!