More than one cles? Why?

VIIVI.

Oct 1, 2012
Do you have more than one cles? Why? And what is your use for it? I am considering buying a DE cles but I have already a mono cles..

img

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Chicago, IL
Do you have more than one cles? Why? And what is your use for it? I am considering buying a DE cles but I have already a mono cles..
Yes! I have three and I want another!! I purchased a Mono long ago - not sure how many years ago but I do know I paid $125 for it - HA!! It's kind of tired so I purchased a DE to replace it for everyday use. I also have a Pomme Cles which I keep inside my Eva at all times to use as my "wallet" when I carry her. I want a DA Cles so I can carry it in Spring and Summer and DE in Fall and Winter.

I also wanted to mention that my BFF has two as well. She has a DE and a Rose Indien. She uses her DE for everyday like me, and her Rose Indien for work. She can only carry a few things like her ID, etc because she's a pharmacist.

Good luck! Love these little items!!

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
I use my mono for change and store cards but wouldnt mind another to hold meds and clip right inside my bag for easy access

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I love the clés. I have seven. I love LV SLGs and I don't see how it's any different to having more than one bag. Technically we could all get by with one multi-purpose bag but I think most of us are well past that stage of thinking. :lol:

pinklolly

May 27, 2010
Toronto
I have an azur 6 key cles for all my keys and just this weekend got a vernis Pomme cles for my cc, loyalty cards. They're very cute, but I'm good with what I have :biggrin:

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
I usually have more than one, to match different bags or seasons. I have a black one (Chanel), and an azur LV one now. Just sold an ebene one now that spring is coming... switching to lighter colors. I don't think anyone *needs* more than one in the same color scheme though. Unless you use it for a different purpose, small wallet etc. :smile: but "need" is subjective. Lol.

Last edited:

navyblue

May 17, 2012
I have a mono cles and I use it a lot! I carry my keys in it and sometimes I also carry change. I find it very useful for what's intended and also for carrying cards (id,dl,cc) and a bit of change when running a quick errand.
I own a second cles only because it is a limited edition, and I have to admit I don't use it as much.

tobefetching

bagaddicted
Jan 9, 2012
Florida
www.tobefetching.com
I love the clés. I have seven. I love LV SLGs and I don't see how it's any different to having more than one bag. Technically we could all get by with one multi-purpose bag but I think most of us are well past that stage of thinking. :lol:
+1
I have 3 canvas and 3 vernis... the 3 canvas ones get used on my keys for cards and such (I switch them out depending on which bag I'm carrying, or if I just feel like a change). The vernis ones... I am hoarding! :upsidedown: Eventually they will go INSIDE my bags without keys. I carried one on my keys once and didn't like it, too big. But they are SO pretty!