More SP for me...******PICS******

glad you got the pics up!
Wow!!!

when did coach make your luggage, btw?

I think it's from last year. couple months ago I saw the luggage (brown) at Coach website & now its gone, but the signature stripe boston (brown) is still available.

1_609278663l.jpg

And, you have a peony bag I'm coveting!!!

Yup, Ebay find, It's the Limited Edition Peony (small tote) from last year It sooo cute & has number inside 704 of 800. LOVE IT. :tup:

1_304961527l.jpg

Love them all, especially the pink heritage stripe since I have one too! Do you use a coach wallet with them? I'm trying to decide which wallet would work the best with a swingpack.

Yes I love the heritage too, its soo cute, I just use mini skinny.

But I think if you can find this style this is cute.

Attachments

• stripebluewallet.JPG
    stripebluewallet.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 21
A-D-D-I-C-T...
You are officially given the award for the Most SP's!!
Congratulation..:yahoo::flowers: A Crown for the Queen...:queen::party::dothewave:

My crown is off to you! I would be honored to attend your Coronation! You are committed! Quite impressive. I am glad you have a couple of larger refreshing Coach pieces, because sometimes a girl needs more than a SwingPack! Enjoy!

how do you store all of those? lol. I am really wanting one for school. I like how affordable they are. would I be able to fit:

pack of gum
mini skinny/skinny with lunch ID/some spare $
contact case
small calculator

?? thanks :smile:

how do you store all of those? lol. I am really wanting one for school. I like how affordable they are. would I be able to fit:

pack of gum
mini skinny/skinny with lunch ID/some spare $
contact case
small calculator

?? thanks :smile:

Things that I carry all the time.

Cellphone
Camera
Ipod
VS mini lotion & spray
Mini Skinny (coins/bills & 1 CC/1 ID)
Mints