More SP for me...******PICS******

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

remedios03

Sidewinder Computers
O.G.
glad you got the pics up!
Wow!!!

when did coach make your luggage, btw?

I think it's from last year. couple months ago I saw the luggage (brown) at Coach website & now its gone, but the signature stripe boston (brown) is still available.

And, you have a peony bag I'm coveting!!!
Yup, Ebay find, It's the Limited Edition Peony (small tote) from last year It sooo cute & has number inside 704 of 800. LOVE IT. :tup:

remedios03

Sidewinder Computers
O.G.
Love them all, especially the pink heritage stripe since I have one too! Do you use a coach wallet with them? I'm trying to decide which wallet would work the best with a swingpack.
Yes I love the heritage too, its soo cute, I just use mini skinny.

But I think if you can find this style this is cute.

Attachments

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
A-D-D-I-C-T...
You are officially given the award for the Most SP's!!
Congratulation..:yahoo::flowers: A Crown for the Queen...:queen::party::dothewave:
My crown is off to you! I would be honored to attend your Coronation! You are committed! Quite impressive. I am glad you have a couple of larger refreshing Coach pieces, because sometimes a girl needs more than a SwingPack! Enjoy!

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
how do you store all of those? lol. I am really wanting one for school. I like how affordable they are. would I be able to fit:

pack of gum
mini skinny/skinny with lunch ID/some spare $
contact case
small calculator

?? thanks :smile:

remedios03

Sidewinder Computers
O.G.
how do you store all of those? lol. I am really wanting one for school. I like how affordable they are. would I be able to fit:

pack of gum
mini skinny/skinny with lunch ID/some spare $
contact case
small calculator

?? thanks :smile:
Things that I carry all the time.

Cellphone
Camera
Ipod
VS mini lotion & spray
Mini Skinny (coins/bills & 1 CC/1 ID)
Mints