More Silver Please!

I could not agree more. Don't get me wrong, I love the brass but I'd also like to mix it up some. Right now the only bag I own with nickel hardward is one of the classic bags and I rarely carry it.

There are so many bags I can think of that would look just as beautiful, or more so, with nickel hardware. I don't understand why they don't do this!

They did so much nickel before and then it seemed that they switched to brass for the fall and now it's a mix of both.

The keyfobs/charms are nickel but the bags are brass!? If mixing metals bugs you, it really stinks :Push:

I bought the soho berry flap b/c of the berry color AND the nickel hardware! I wear white gold/platinum jewelry all of the time, so most of my bags' hardware clashes with me also (admat97-I'm with ya!!). I too would love more silver hardware for sure!!!

It'd be nice to have silver as a choice!

(Bal buyers have the same issue---all the RH bags are in brass...unlike those made years ago with pewter HW)

I agree..... I am so not a fan of brass. I own bags with it now because I had no other option on a bag I HAD TO HAVE so I live. It bugs me though!!! I want shiny nickel, I want dark pewter, I want anything but brass!

silver makes a lot of bags look cheap, so I can see why they don't use it a whole lot. Some bags, I agree, would look fab with silver. The Lily would be gorgeous with silver. Also, gold is in right now, so of course being a fashion forward brand, they're going to use it more.