More Silver Please!

I agree with the silver. I dont wear gold but I had to suck it up when i got my belted ergo.. it seems like coach switches between the brass and silver every year or so.. maybe.. lol..

I agree. I spent ages looking for a Coach bag with silver hardware and the limited choices available were not that great - only boring looking factory bags. I ended up with a Michael Kors, instead.

I love it! I want more silver hardware! I use my blk/wht carly all the time esp with the silver hardware!

ITA! That's why I bought my blk/wht slim carly too! They definitely need to have more bags with silver on it! My friend wishes they would have the black sig carly with silver. That would be TDF! :tup:

I think I prefer the brass on the bags too. Makes them look richer, IMO. And I wear white metals exclusively as well. I do, however, think they should start matching the hardware on the charms with the hardware on the majority of the bags. If brass bags are more prevalent, make brass on the charms. Its kind of a no-brainer to me!

I think I prefer the brass on the bags too. Makes them look richer, IMO. And I wear white metals exclusively as well. I do, however, think they should start matching the hardware on the charms with the hardware on the majority of the bags. If brass bags are more prevalent, make brass on the charms. Its kind of a no-brainer to me!

I agree on the charms... It drives me crazy when I fall in love with a charm and know exactly where I want to put it, only to realize that the hardware clashes. I know I'm picky, but hey...

About half of my bags have brass hardware and the other half have nickel. I like them both about equally. I stick to white gold/platinum jewelry, but it doesn't bother me if my bag doesn't match my jewelry. Charms make me nuts, though.

I think certain bags look better with certain hardware. I couldn't picture a legacy bag with nickel hardware to save my life. If the hardware is minimal (like the Soho line) or it's black and white signature, I like silver. And I do agree that more charms and keyfobs should have brass hardware.

see, i think think the opposite. :P i feel brass makes bags look "old". (although some people might call it "vintage"!) and i think shiny gold makes it look like it's trying too hard to look "rich" so it just looks cheap instead. when i think of silver, i think platinum. heehee. i just think it looks cleaner, no matter what type of silver: nickel, pewter, gunmetal, etc.

and i agree. why do they have so many silver charms this season when all their bags are made with brass hardware? it's funny because the outlets have a lot of bags with nickel hardware, but then i notice most of their charm are brass! :shrugs:

the bag i'm totally eyeing is the new pleated ergo. it is exactly what i want, minus the brass hardware! hopefully they'll come out with a version with the nickel, but i'm not holding my breath! :sad:

I'm a total silver, nickel, whatever you want to call it girl, too!! What bugs me is the brass turnlocks on the SHOES!!!! I bought the Faye wedges b/c they had nickel accents & silver is all I have ever worn! Plus, I think silver looks so much better with black lurex than gold.

I can remember about 10 years ago placing an order for the Original Legacy Zip bag for my mother. When I called & ordered it, they asked me what kind of hardware I wanted. Nickel, of course!!!