More RM Eye Candy and Agy @ Fashion Wk

Gorgeous stuff. It clarifies a few things. One that the Mini Devote is rather small (So glad I didn't wait to order that). The Mini Mini My Niece is going to love! And that Medium Brown Devote with Studs (Cappachino maybe?) is gorgeous. Not a Houndstooth lover but I'll take one of everything else!

Lex, where is the mini devote?!!?!?

Oh my gah! The cranberry and the blue distressed are beautiful!! I am totally screwed!

^sheana, I think the mini devote is on the 6th photo, on the second shelf next to the cranberry nikki

I love the new bag on the left!

IMG_3877.JPG

Okay, feel free to call me nuts, but I zoomed in on this pic (it's the fourth pic in the gallery, FYI) to check out the label at the bottom edge of the image. I turned it around, and saw this:

attachment.php

From what I can make out, it says:

NIKKI
Lavender (Silv[er)]
Wholesale $ [____]
Sugg. Retail $ [____]
Transition 5/[7?]

(Stuff in [...] is whatever follows that cannot be seen.)

LAVENDER?? Is that a colour we're supposed to be expecting this spring, and does that Nikki even look remotely lavender? Or could it just be a mislabelled Nikki? (It does seem to have silver hardware, though, like the rest of that line indicates.)

Attachments

• IMG_3880 - label closeup.jpg
    IMG_3880 - label closeup.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
okay i didn't notice until i zoomed in that the cranberry bags have croc trim! and the mac is like a croc print!

and i'm surprised no one has mentioned the TDF almond (i'm assuming this is almond..) and it's coming in a matinee version too!

only disappointment out of this set is no sight of leaf??

Oops, sorry! I keep forgetting that I have that Firefox extension that allows me to zoom in on pictures in my browser... :shame: Here's the second attempt, but it still does look blurry.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3880 - label closeup 2.jpg
    IMG_3880 - label closeup 2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 295