More RM Eye Candy and Agy @ Fashion Wk

Gorgeous stuff. It clarifies a few things. One that the Mini Devote is rather small (So glad I didn't wait to order that). The Mini Mini My Niece is going to love! And that Medium Brown Devote with Studs (Cappachino maybe?) is gorgeous. Not a Houndstooth lover but I'll take one of everything else!

The cranberry leather is EXACTLY the same color as Wine. I held them up together and you cannot tell one from the other.. seriously! The other difference is cranberry is more smooshy.. It doesn't have the stiffness that the wine had.

But as for just looking at the bags you cannot tell a difference!

:wtf::drool::sweatdrop:

Oh man, this is bad.

I love everything on here. All the browns and creams. LOVE!!!! What is that ostrich case/clutch in the back? The Ostrich MAC is so pretty. Silver hardware?! Crap. I need to know what these colors are.
OstrichLove.jpg

This case?
OstrichBag.jpg

Oh, I didn't know that was already labeled lapis! It always looked like peacock to me. Ok, nevermind then!! LOL

When I googled "lapis" and looked at some pictures of the stones a lot of them looked like the marbled leather in those new pictures so that is why I thought maybe those were lapis.

Last edited: