1) Paypal has not instructed me to do anything at this time although I have MyPoupette.com working on my case for non-authentication. I'm freaking out about my time-line because I have both my CC and Paypal working on my claim. My CC said to send the bag back - but Paypal did not yet - and I have not yet - I took a million pictures of the bag and am waiting for further instructions from either companies. Should I send the bag back now? 2) I know that this seller is extremely dishonest. I'm afraid if I send it back signature confirmation - she'll do something tricky - or damage the goods in her defense and say I did it! How can I protect myself? Thanks!