Official Britney thread

I hate to be judgemental because I am not what I was 10 years ago, but she is really falling apart. She has lost her youthful in shape and together look. Her beauty is also fading a bit. I just think if she wants to stay in the business and continue walking in the limelight she better work on her appearance and care a bit more of how she presents herself. Sad to say, but it is all about the image.

celebrity or not i don't understand how people leave the house looking like this! by no means should she have to be dolled up or anything.. but would it kill her to put on a bra, a tshirt some jeans and do her hair? she'd look gorgeous with a teeny bit of effort

I feel kinda sorry for her, I mean it's gotta be scary to have any kind of needle sticking through your foot. Maybe because she was at the beach in Hawaii and expected to just relax by the seashore and parked near the beach, hence her bare feet...

seriously, i hate kf... what happened to the old britney?! oh well i hope she's happy with her two babies at least.

britneykfed9.jpg

Who drinks water at a club and holds their lower abdomen like that??
Give up?
A Pregnant woman!!

hmmmmm...you could be right!

But, then again, would you wear a >red< satin dress if you were pregnant..?:amazed: :amazed: I wouldn't...lol:P
Maybe she just had a huge dinner of cauliflower and cheese.:idea:

chicky said:
hmmmmm...you could be right!

But, then again, would you wear a >red< satin dress if you were pregnant..?:amazed: :amazed: I wouldn't...lol:P
Maybe she just had a huge dinner of cauliflower and cheese.:idea:

bhahaaa.... yes this is BRITNEY though, would you wear ANYTHING she wears ??? :lol: