More pix of Aviator and struzzo coin purse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi gals, thought I might be interested in the aviator BN 1749

Here are pix, but decided to keep looking.

But struzzo zip coin wallets--395

Attached Files:

2. Wooh, I like the Aviator a lot!!

It looks very different. What are the dimensions, Longchamp? I'm especially loving the messenger strap.

Also wondering if this bag would have bag sag in the middle since it's so soft.

3. You're killing me with all these ostrich pictures. I'm trying to be good, but I swear, you're going to undo me!!

4. Sorry don't know the dimensions, but Joanna has the bag.

yes purseinsanity, bought the smaller wallet and now this coin purse in the verde. told her to hold them for now, until my bag comes and then send them all.

Will post pix, but may be several weeks.

5. Aviator.... wow..

6. I like the aviator a lot. It might not be the most practical shape - top handle with a flap - but it has a classy/steampunk vibe that really appeals to me.

7. :biggrin:Those coin purses are cute! I sure could use one of those

8. I sure don't NEED a coin wallet, but I WANT one!!!! I'm so in trouble!!!! :sad:

9. Saw the white version of the Aviator at Saks and it's gorgeous!!

10. Wow..that is one sharp bag...thanx for the pix!!

11. ^^ My pleasure, how was your fourth?? Camera still bobbing up and down on the boat?

12. I really like the Aviator bags espec w/ these recent pics being posted. The buckle closures would annoy me though. Is it magnetic closure in addition to the real buckles or are the buckles strictly aesthetic?

13. ^^I think from this pix it has a button/magnetic closure

Attached Files: