more pictures of my bulldog

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
hey megs and vlad, sorry i forgot to post these before, but these are some pictures i took for y'all over thanksgiving of my sweetheart, Cassie Mae. let me know if you want more, lol, i've got like a million

Attachments

• IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 38
pseub said:
Too cute! Whenever I see one of these dogs, I'm reminded of the old Jim Stafford song, "Your Bulldog Drinks Champagne!" :P

lol she'd drink it if we gave it to her...she put her head in a tub of cool whip one time...never a dull moment :smile:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you have made my day!!!!!!!!!! Vlad and I want a bulldog so badly!!! They are my favorite. And she is adorable!! :love: :love:

Megs said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you have made my day!!!!!!!!!! Vlad and I want a bulldog so badly!!! They are my favorite. And she is adorable!! :love: :love:

i'm glad i did! it made my day just looking at her pictures - i miss her so much when i'm at school! i couldn't recommend a breed more. they're a little hard to find and cost as much as a Paddington (if not more), but they are beyond worth it - you will never meet a sweeter, kinder, funnier, more loyal dog. i've never had or met a dog with more personality. my parents treat her as a third child (even my dad, who is not an overly emotional man, baby talks to her and buys her a chicken sandwich for lunch every saturday). once you go that way, you never ever go back. my family and i are all now fully obsessed.

amanda said:
hey megs and vlad, sorry i forgot to post these before, but these are some pictures i took for y'all over thanksgiving of my sweetheart, Cassie Mae. let me know if you want more, lol, i've got like a million
How can u say no to that face?!

thanks for all the compliments, here are some more pictures!

and vlad, not only does my father buy her a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a on Saturdays, but on Sunday morning, she gets a fresh doggie bagel from the bagel place we go to.

you might want to take a look at bulldogsofftmountain.com, they're the breeder we got her from and they just posted pictures of their new litter! it was the puppies on their website that convinced us to go get one - bulldog puppies are absolutely, bar none, the cutest i have ever seen. they're so little and wrinkly!

Attachments

• IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 36
i hate to go against the flow...but i have the hugest k-9 phobia possible!! its so bad that i am to go out of my way to cross to the other side of the street to avoid passing by a dog...its so sad...i just cant get over my fear

me too. Just yesterday I was driving up to my house, so 3 dogs (big ones)outside and I sat in the car until they were gone. 5 minutes in my car, as soon as they were gone, I RAN into the house!!!