More pics of Chanel F/W including handbags, jewelry, shoes and access . . .

I love the lambskin camera bag. Need need need. ;) Does anyone know what colors it comes in? And the dark white aged calfskin flap bag....

I love how Chanel has so many different nuances of white. The classic white, dark white, cream. I love the subtle variations. And their shades of pink are so delicate and lovely. I think that is one thing that draws me to Chanel, the classic feminity of the designs and colors.

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
^really!? That's hard to believe! : -0

It's true. I couldn't find it anywhere. I even spoke to one of the managers, Andrea, at Chanel on 57th and she was the one that told me that none of the Chanel boutiques in the US ordered it in black.

Also, NONE of the Chanel boutiques (not even Neimans, Saks, Bloomies, Nordys, etc.) in the US ordered the darkwhite reissue in 226 for their stores.

Hey! Thanks for the pics, they are lovely!
How do you get the catalogue?
Would love to have that piece of chanel gogeousness droped thru my door, just to drool over!!

There were catalogs in the store for the NY/Paris line, I asked if I could take one and my SA said of course. Then as I was leaving he handed me a stack of books/catalogs!
Then about a week later he Fed Ex-2nd Day Aired me another set! LOL!
He ROCKS!