More Pics of 48 hour weekender w/o base

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've had a few PM's asking for more pics, so I wanted to show you all what this bag looks like without the base. LOVE it! :smile:

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. It looks fantastic! It's so smooshy you could actually carry it as a normal tote. :smile:

3. Wow! I thought it looked nice in the stock photos, but yours are gorgeous. I love how it drapes... You'll be travelling in style!

4. Thanks so much! It definitely is really smushy and I highly recommend it. It's got a lot of pockets on the inside too.

5. Ooh, I like! The leather looks incredible. And the bag is HUGE! Definitely fulfills its "weekender" purpose I see.
    I like the bag better without the base. Congrats and thanks for sharing more pics!

6. Absolutely gorgeous:nuts:! I've been on the fence about ordering one of these and after seeing your mod pics I must have it! Thanks for the great pics and CONGRATS on the lovely bag!!

7. It looks even better without the base. I really wanted to get this during the Amazon sale, but just had bought too many other things. I am so glad you got it and that you got such a great deal, it looks wonderful on you!