more pearls found!

oh, ok! i talked to my sa at chanel and she told me there weren't any gold pearls in the system so if your sa told you differently, i was going to call mine back and open the whoop-ass can, haha. enjoy your beautiful pearls when you get them!

wait, just read your edited response, and he said there was gold available?

Ok i'm a little confused are the pearls in the first pic the same as the ones in the other pics as in you can open the strand and style it two different ways, one regular and the other with the ccs dangling?

and it comes in gold? is it more expensive? thanks!!

alindamay, the pearls in the pic in this post are open ended, but there is a closed necklace w/ graduated pearls that has two sets of c's on the necklace. the closed necklace is $695 and comes in gold and silver, but i was told there's a longer version that is $1200-something. the open ended necklace is $865.

Ok i'm a little confused are the pearls in the first pic the same as the ones in the other pics as in you can open the strand and style it two different ways, one regular and the other with the ccs dangling?

and it comes in gold? is it more expensive? thanks!!

The ones I have don't come apart that way at all. It's just the long strand I posted. I really like the other ones too, though.

oh, ok! i talked to my sa at chanel and she told me there weren't any gold pearls in the system so if your sa told you differently, i was going to call mine back and open the whoop-ass can, haha. enjoy your beautiful pearls when you get them!

wait, just read your edited response, and he said there was gold available?

No but he asked if I wanted silver or gold.. so I assumed that there was a gold available, sorry for the confusion!

Hi Impasto!
Who's your SA and where is he located? Mine said that there weren't any of the $695 necklaces available. I've seriously called every single Saks in the country looking for the necklace. Thanks!
monica1214

monica, i'm not impasto, but if you call an sa at a chanel boutique, they can probably locate a necklace in silver for you. i just spoke to my sa this afternoon and she told me the silver was available, but she didn't say how many.