More PCE stuff (pics and comments)

Dec 20, 2006
I wasn't going to post pics since most of this stuff has been revealed but it is so slow today. Is everyone out shopping?

I got the Sky and Black Tessa. I wasn't sure I would like the blue color but I wanted to give it a try. I added on the Jordana at the last minute. The bags arrived on Thursday but I missed the delivery. I ran to Fed Ex to pick it up. The Sky was really wrinkled in the back so I really couldn't really decide if I liked it since all I could see was the wrinkles. In fact, I hardly paid any attention to the other bags because of this. I ran back to the Coach store after work on Friday to exchange for a new one. Of course I saw other stuff I wanted. Yikes! But I only bought some key fobs.

Sky Tessa that I sent back
IMG_1248.jpg

I couldn't really capture all the wrinkles but it looked much worse than this.
IMG_1249.jpg

Black Tessa
IMG_1261.jpg

Black Jordana
IMG_1258.jpg

Crab, Grasshopper, teddy bear
IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1265-1.jpg

Oh yeah, I considered getting this beach theme fob I saw too. I think it had a seahorse and anchor or life preserver or something on it. It had a variety of things but I can't remember the particulars. But I figured it was too small for any of my bags so I passed. Maybe it is part of the Le Tan collection.

LOVE YOUR BAGS!!!!!

if i wasn't banned from buying bags right now- and if i didn't hate Coach so much right now- i might want a jordanna and tessa!
the tessa kinda reminds me of my RM Venetia with those two zippers on the front!