More Parker Bags on Coach.com

Jan 2, 2008
Not sure if these have been posted... Don't remember seeing them... Not sure on the dimensions of this bag, but the style # is 13558
13558_svwt_a0_front

13558_b4vi_a0_front

13558_b4we_a0_front

13559_rsnk_a0_front

Those are so cute... I love them.. the colors are so cute... I can not wait until they are out...
Well they must be available to order now because they are on coach.com if you type in "pkr" in the search field they should come up! :tup: I believe the larger sized versions aren't available to order yet, but I'm not positive I'm right on that..:shrugs:

I really wanted to like Parker line but after seeing a few more bags yesterday , I must say I'm disappointed. I don't like the sizes (for me) and I don't care for the colors . Baglady's pic of her Parker didn't look anything like the color shown in the book. I think her pics are definitely the true colors. Saved me money this PCE, I just got my PA on my Madison tote and that was it!!! I'm so proud of myself $$$$$:yes:

I saw one of these at an outlet!! They had no idea why they had it already. I did not like it at all!!!!
The leather looked fake IMO and the plastic grommets.....well, just not my thing. Again, I will probably love it on other people but I'm not feeling it.