More outlet fun

Jul 25, 2007
Well I went just for accessories, and came back with a little bit more lol. Ive seen this tote there for a while now and was always on a mission for other bags so I never tried it on, but it always caught my eye. Got my accessories (Poppy tartan wallet and wristlet, Palm wristlet to match my Bleecker tote, and the little teal card/wallet was 7.99 so I had to get it!) This bag is a mff Chelsea patent tote in Putty. Great size, two straps, which I really dont need but they all have that now I guess, great green silk lining, another really nicely done mff bag. I actually passed up a gray Poppy Spotlight tote for this bag - I was holding both and liked the putty on me MUCH better. Plus, it came to 99.99. Wristlet was 33.60, wallet 88.00 and green wristlet 31.20. Im going to use the tartan stuff w/the putty tote - its a great pop of color against the neutral. Another coupon successfully used!!

Attachments

• poppy putty 011.JPG
    poppy putty 011.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 147
  • poppy putty 012.JPG
    poppy putty 012.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 72
  • poppy putty 008.JPG
    poppy putty 008.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 94
  • poppy putty 009.JPG
    poppy putty 009.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 58
  • poppy putty 014.JPG
    poppy putty 014.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 154
Thanks everyone! I love the bag so much, its already packed with the new Poppy accessories (which look so cute with it!) and I have my Legacy lipgloss fob hanging from the front. Im walking around the house in my Frosty the Snowman jammies and my bag, lol. I need someplace to go!