More novelty Moschino -- Safety Pin Bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. punk chic!

2. It's cute.. but I don't see it as being very practical. :S

3. No. I'm not even sure how those safety pins open. Not thinking of buying it, anyhow! This is just for interest and amusement. Kind of historical too, I guess.

4. I love that bag.

5. Yeah, it's sweet, isn't it. I love to browse 80s Moschino stuff -- it's always a lot of fun.

6. PS Just realized that I interpreted ayla's comment as being purely about bag access. She was probably talking about the logo on the bag (!!). Went completely over my head, as I think the logo is kind of fun and ironic.
    Moschino from that era = such a fun brand. I love to look at the Cheap and Chic clothing from that era, too. Too bad the new stuff isn't like it.

7. Also -- just sad to be too young for Moschino, kind of to have 'missed' the line when it was truly a new and innovative one. (Sigh!).

OK. Will stop with this now. (!)

8. Aaah Moschino! I adored whimsical Moschino bags. I had the rare "milk carton" bag shaped exactly like one, and the incredible red/brown/creme leather house shaped bag with a front door that opened to a mirror. Sold both, never used either but HAD to have them. Also had the handbag with the keys stuck to the front of it and a few more. In the closet is a cute happy-tree nature design one of his and his take on the Kelly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice